Friday, April 8, 2016

PYRAMID POINT - GLEN ARBOR



This is one of the locations where Vivian and I painted 
plein air in the 2015 Glen Arbor Paint Out.
Once again I am in this beautiful area enjoying warm weather,
blue skies and doing what I love.
Today life is good. It is a mad scramble to finish before the 4:30 deadline. This is the first painting and then we move on to the second location and hopefully have two complete oil paintings for the art show this evening. Then we can relax, have a good meal, a glass of wine at the reception and enjoy the company of our artist friends.  Many stories are shared about our plein air experiences of this day. It's all part of the "plein air" experience and  I look so forward to the 2016 Paint Out.



Vivian Painting Pyramid Point








My painting of Pyramid Point


No comments: